AEM DryFlow Air Filter Focus ST 2013+/RS 2016+
AEM has reinvented the Lifetime performance aftermarket air filter. Our DryFlow Synthetic filter is the first performance air filter that does not require filter oil to filter and trap dirt and contaminants, and delivers industry leading filtration and durability that is unmatched by our competitors.
AEM’s DryFlow Synthetic filter eliminates the hassle of re-oiling after cleaning and has better filtration and dust trapping capabilities than any other performance aftermarket filter. Our unique non-woven polyester element filters out 98.6% of airborne dust in initial efficiency (99.4% cumulative efficiency), and filters down to ONE MICRON of particulate! For comparison, a human hair is about 100 microns thick. This improved efficiency translates into longer engine life by keeping more ring- and seal-eating dirt out of your engine, with no degradation in engine power compared to oiled air filters. It also means you won’t have warranty issues at the dealership because you never have to worry about over-oiling the element and having the filter oil damage your vehicle sensors* Element is cleanable and is guaranteed for the life of your vehicle
* DryFlow air filter will NOT void your vehicle’s warranty
* Delivers 99.4% cumulative filtration efficiency, based on independent SAE J276 JUN93 Fine Dust Air Cleaner Test Code procedures
* AEM’s unique non-woven filter media never needs oil, meaning less down time between cleanings and no more chance of over-oiling, which can cause warranty issues
* Filter element is virtually impossible to collapse and is more durable than cotton gauze
* A neutral gray filter color complements our mirror-polished and silver powdercoat finishes, and hides the dirt that it keeps out of