ATP Turbo GTX2867R Gen 2 Focus ST 2013+
The ATP Turbo GTX2867 is the most popular turbo upgrade option for the Focus ST. The reason it is so popular is because it gets you the most useable power within the limits of the factory fuel system on pump gas. This is the turbo upgrade that will be the most beneficial to the most people who are in the market for more power on their Focus ST.
The ATP Turbo GTX2867 is going to see full spool on the Focus ST by around 3500rpms if you go with the smaller .64 a/r, or up to 3800rpms if you go with the larger .86 a/r. Despite being able to make quite a bit more power than the factory K03, the ATP GTX2867 will actually be less stressful on other factory components due to the torque not peaking till later in the rpm range.
The ATP GTX2867 will be most comfortable at a power level in the range of 330 to 360whp on pump gas.With Aux fuel and E85, you will easily be able to do 400whp with appropriate tuning.
- Stock Location, Direct Bolt-on
- Internally Wastegated
- Built-in external wastegate port (Tial MVS) for future expansion. Capoff provided
- V-band flanged turbo adapter
- Any stock turbo flanged downpipe will fit
- Any stock placement intake pipe will fit. Adapter elbow provided.
- Any stock placement charge pipe will fit
- New steel braided oil feed and coolant lines provided
- Fits stock oil drain tube