Direct-fit upgrade for newer 2016-2018 Focus RSs
- All of the hot hatch tone with zero drone
- SwitchPath can be controlled via the SwitchPath Remote (pair of remotes included) or retain factory valve operation
- Handcrafted out of 3" U.S.-sourced .068" wall T304L stainless steel
- Includes two (2) 4" double-walled exhaust tips in a chrome silver finish
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light
- Perfect Fitment
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house, in the U.S.A
Performance. Sound. Fitment. Options. Why should you have to choose one over the other when it comes to the exhaust in your new RS? Thanks to AWE, you no longer have to! Their patented SwitchPath cat-back allows you to switch between a sophisticated sound and an aggressive throaty roar. AWE developed this system with a straight-through muffler and valved outlet on the passenger side. This valve can remain quiet and comfortable or can be turned up to an aggressive roar with the simple flick of a switch.
AWE's SwitchPath Exhaust can retain the factory ECU-controlled operation or it can be bypassed with the SwitchPath Remote, enabling you to toggle between sophisticated and aggressive at any time from within the cabin. You'll finally have the perfect system for whatever you're doing inside your Focus! No more compromising between a fuel-efficient quiet system or a performance-lacking aggressive one, you'll get both with this sophisticated system!