Looking to plant power to the ground, reduce drivetrain slop, drastically lessen wheel hop, all while adding minimal NVH? Look no further, Damond Motorsports has the answer in the DM Transmission Motor Mount for the MK3 Focus ST/RS.
The Damond Motorsports TMM design:
- The bushings are oriented properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orienting the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Factory mounting points retained on the transmission casing.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street/track tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
- Full length welded corrosion resistant steel.
The Damond Motorsports TMM specs:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top base are high strength steel welded, and powder coated black
- All high grade fasteners, and lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, massive reduction in engine movement, along with lots of tire spinning instead of wheel hop.
NEW! Bushing stiffness options!
- Street 70a or Race 88a bushing stiffness now available
- Street bushings are for those looking to keep added NVH to a minimum
- Race bushings are for those wanting the best performance and least engine movement
- Bushing selection currently only applies to the side mounts. In full mount sets, the rear mount uses the "race" bushings
Note: With this mount there will be added NVH over stock, as well as a slight break-in period for NVH to settle.