Integrated Engineering Turbo Outlet Pipe MK8 GTI/Golf R
Your stock-equipped turbo outlet pipe comprises flow-killing tight bends and pinched walls that create a severe flow restriction at the most critical part of the charge system directly off the turbo. IE’s turbo outlet pipe replaces the plastic stock pipe with an aluminum performance design mandrel bent to retain a constant diameter for the cleanest airpath possible.
The factory pipe fails to provide optimal flow in a performance build and is manufactured from a hard plastic that can lead to cracks and leaks in heavy boost conditions. IE's Turbo Outlet Pipe takes full advantage of all available space with a unique shape to maximize airflow. This optimized design results in a much improved 13.44% increase in flow over stock!
For GTI & A3 engines, installing the new turbo outlet pipe will gain you easy access to the factory-installed restrictive turbo muffler. This is the perfect time to upgrade this part with the IE Turbo Muffler Delete and provide an additional uninterrupted and smooth path for compressed airflow to exit your turbocharger and release that enthusiast-loving boost sound. (sold separately)
Golf R and S3 turbo mufflers are built into the factory turbo outlet pipe and are not compatible with this part.
IE turbo outlet pipe installs without any permanent modifications. The installation process can be done with basic tools but does require removing the belly pan, plastic mount clips, and the radiator fan. Installing our IE turbo muffler delete on GTI & A3 engines involves the same process, so upgrading both simultaneously is highly suggested.
- Replaces restrictive pinched plastic stock pipe
- Constant diameter design delivers a 13.44% increase in flow over stock
- Reduces airflow turbulence directly out of the turbocharger
- Mandrel bent and TIG welded aluminum
- CNC machined hose ends with a radius edge and grip-lock ribbing
- CNC-machined thick hose ends with no worry of crushing the pipe
- Retains all factory harness, coolant, and mounting clip locations
- Complete bolt-in replacement performance unit
- Black powder coat finish for a long-lasting attractive look
- Perfect match to IE Turbo Muffler Delete (GTI/A3)
- Removes integrated turbo muffler on R/S3